Data is the core of our offering and excellent Data quality is our key competitive advantage.
We are now looking for the next Data Specialist, to join the Swedish team within our Group Organization. The role of Data Specialist is crucial for development and maintenance of our existing data-sets as well as our strategic projects that aims to increase the amount and types of data we collect and enrich.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and quality assurance/update structured and unstructured data
- Responsible for developing production systems and processes
- Finding new relevant structured and/or unstructured data
- Cooperate with Data SE org in Sweden and with other relevant departments within Bisnode Group
- Educate other departments/roles
- Act as specialist in sales support and customer contacts
- Act as Product Owner, specialist or tester in production systems and/or in Data or Product projects
- Responsible for Data Services including budget
You really enjoy working as an expert where you can dive into Specialist areas and keeping yourself proactively updated on what´s going on within current and new data.
- Relevant University Degree or other corresponding education
- Experience in working as an expert within the information area or other relevant areas
- Experience in working with meta-data, data-combining and/or mapping mechanisms
- Excellent documentation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to steer towards distant as well as short term deadlines
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A high level of personal responsibility for completion of tasks
Bisnode Group offers many opportunities for development. The combination of working in a business area close to customers, while making a career within a large company with many exciting roles and challenges, is very advantageous. There are great opportunities to influence the role. We are looking for someone with drive and initiative to take advantage of these opportunities.
Contact by e-mail: