Bisnode, the Nordic region’s leading provider of business information, has acquired the remaining shares in the Danish customer analysis company InfoDirekt. Following the transaction, Bisnode will also be a leading provider of market and customer analysis services in the Danish market.
In December 2011 Bisnode acquired 51 per cent of the shares in Danish InfoDirekt. The motive for the acquisition was to strengthen Bisnode’s offering of high quality decision information in the Danish market. This co-ownership quickly proved to be successful and Bisnode has now acquired the remaining 49 per cent of the shares.
Bisnode has thus advanced its position as a strategic partner to the Danish business community. The acquisition has supplemented the range of services in areas such as customer analysis, database optimisation and direct marketing.
“As a strategic partner in decision support, it is vital for us to continuously expand our product portfolio and expertise in the areas demanded by our customers. Since 2011 InfoDirekt has shown healthy growth and we are convinced that the integration of our operations will create good potential for an enhanced customer offering,” says Björn-Erik Karlsson, Regional Director Bisnode Nordic.
“What we have in common with Bisnode is that we help our customers to make decisions based on facts, instead of gut feeling. Their market-leading position and all that it entails in the form of information volumes and quality will increase our opportunities to offer Danish businesses all of the decision information they need,” says Henrik Kristiansen, President of InfoDirekt.
The share acquisition was carried out on 21 February 2014 and is expected to have a positive effect on profit during 2014.