In terms of profit, the final quarter of 2012 was an improvement over the corresponding period of last year.
- Revenue of SEK 1,051 million (1,167)
- Operating profit (EBITA) of SEK 125 million (106)
- Operating margin (EBITA) of 11.9 per cent (9.1)
- Operating margin (EBITA) excl. capital gains of 12.2 per cent (9.1)
- Cash flow from operating activities of SEK 126 million (140)
- Revenue of SEK 3,935 million (4,310)
- Operating profit (EBITA) of SEK 511 million (447)
- Operating margin (EBITA) of 13.0 per cent (10.4)
- Operating margin (EBITA) excl. capital gains of 8.8 per cent (10.5)
- Cash flow from operating activities of SEK 220 million (360)
- Far-reaching process of change under implementation in order to create
- Organic revenue growth of +1% (adjusted for foreign exchange effects)
- Sustained healthy growth and earnings trend in Credit Solutions but continued weak development for the companies in Marketing Solutions
- New 10-year strategic partnership agreement with Dun & Bradstreet International for 11 markets signed at the beginning of August
- Streamlining of operations through sale of the remaining companies in Product Information
Comment from CEO
“In terms of profit, the final quarter of 2012 was an improvement over the corresponding period of last year. Above all, we saw a clear increase in both sales and earnings in the BeNeFra region. It is with great excitement that we now look forward to a year of change in 2013.
Bisnode embraces and welcomes the rapid pace of technological and digital development. Our goal is to help our customers make better decisions, and the way to succeed at this is by fundamentally changing our corporate structure. We will go from a federation of companies to a unified group with a focus on innovation and efficiency.
In order to meet our objectives, we need in-depth knowledge about our customers’ needs. We must increase our analytical abilities, build even better solutions that can be integrated into the customers’ workflow and further improve our efficiency at combining customer data with Bisnode’s own data. Thanks to the extension of our partnership with Dun & Bradstreet by an additional 10 years, we have secured our access to global data.
In 2013 we will become “One Bisnode” in all markets where we are active. Not only we aim to update and develop our product portfolio, we will also move into shared, modern facilities in the locations where we are currently spread out in several different offices. We will also promote greater knowledge sharing and wider contact interfaces in order to offer our customers even more opportunities. And last but not least, we will become even better at leveraging the power of our employees.
Our journey to the future has begun.”
Lars Pettersson, CEO of Bisnode