Environmental work is a natural part of daily operations at Bisnode
The environment is a priority – every day
Environmental work is an integral part of daily operations at Bisnode. We not only strive to reach our set environmental targets, we also constantly challenge our own efforts by measuring and monitoring the results and training our employees.
- Bisnode follows current environmental laws, regulations and rules and we constantly keep ourselves up to date concerning any changes.
- We continuously work to decrease our environmental footprint by incorporating environmental targets into the company's business plan.
- Bisnode is committed to raising environmental awareness among our employees through ongoing training and information about our environmental work and about environmental issues in general.
- We set environmental requirements in any procurement exceeding USD 55,000.
- Bisnode provides primarily digital services with low environmental impact.
- We strive to always offer our clients a digital alternative to paper mailings, such as digital credit information copies and electronic invoices.