Path to secure business decisions
Make sure you are in compliance with laws and regulations
Of course you want to comply with laws, regulations and directives, both to assume your responsibility on the market and to be compliant. New, more comprehensive, and continuously changing rules on the market make it a challenge to effectively identify and monitor risk. But ensuring compliance isn’t only about following government requirements. Doing business with the wrong party could involve financial risks and result in negative publicity.
At Bisnode, we work every day with solutions that help companies ensure compliance and prevent money laundering and terrorism financing, no matter where in the world you operate. We want to help our clients run sustainable businesses, which is an important component in ensuring quality and longevity and helping reduce negative publicity and minimize financial risks.
Stay up to date on new developments in compliance. Here, we share our knowledge in the area through articles, news and analyses concerning regulatory compliance.
Enrich your data & secure accuracy
Use smart data to get an overall view of your customers, businesses, risks and opportunities.
- Ensure data quality in your systems and processes
- Enrich your data with Bisnode quality & reference data
- Ensure compliance by data
Maximise your Return On Relations
Use smart data to identify and target new customers, drive sales, optimize risk and build long-lasting customer relationships.
- Identify and reach new customers
- Optimize your risk and credit management
- Keep existing customers and develop your relationship with them
- Monitor and manage your customer interfaces
Automate your day-to-day business decisions
Use smart data for more efficient decision-making processes in your daily business operations.
- Reinforce your marketing using data, alerts and triggers
- Automate your risk and credit processes
- Integrate quality data into your business processes